FROM SPANKY STOKES:
"Now that the Halloween Morsel raffle is over and the winner drawn on Episode 98 of Toybreak, it’s time for the Morsels to go on sale. This Thursday, November 5th at 12 p.m. Mountain Standard Time, the Chocomint Morsel colorway designed by Gary Ham is being released at his online store HERE. There were only 5 made of her. She is resin standing 8” tall upon a metal base. She was sculpted by Bear Williams and manufactured (meticulously casted and hand painted) by Julie B of Pretty in Plastic. Chocomint will be $225 plus shipping. This figure is super slick and turned out really nice!"
go to toy spank stokes toy blog!
Pretty In Plastic Inc. is located in Downtown Los Angeles. We are toy couture and do everything from design...sculpt...prototype...limited art runs...to manufacturing...from small scale to large! -Julie B.
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (47)
- ► 2010 (41)
- Neon Monster and Pretty In Plastic at Art Basel Mi...
- Miami Design District presents Limited Edition Exp...
- Pretty In Plastic at D-Con
- Kozyndan's Uprising for Munky King - Released
- Uprising - Turn arounds
- Uprising - Close Ups
- Uprising - Painting
- Uprising - Sculpt
- Uprising - Artwork and Sculpt
- Uprising - Sculpt Beginning - With Bunnies
- Uprising - Sculpt beginning
- Wack Limited Resin Toy Available Now!
- Cocomint Morsels Release!
- ▼ November (13)