Glossed Black and White - Edition of 5
‘I Should Know Who I Am By Now’
Artist Nate Frizzell opens his second solo exhibition with the gallery after
recent shows in the UK and New York. The new exhibit continues to
revolve around the themes of self-discovery through an examination of
the human condition.
The exploration of personal identity and individual choices made over
the course of a lifetime are viewed in Frizzell’s winter themed paintings
and his first sculptural elements.
Opening Reception: Saturday, November 6th, 7-10pm
6023 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232
Labels: le basse projects
Pretty In Plastic Inc. is located in Downtown Los Angeles. We are toy couture and do everything from design...sculpt...prototype...limited art runs...to manufacturing...from small scale to large! -Julie B.
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (47)
- Renee French at Meltdown Comics
- Pretty in Plastic & Miyu Decay at DesignerCon
- My Chemical Romance and MouseKat ;)
- PSNAILS AVAILABLE NOW - from Neon Monster and Pret...
- “PSNAIL” – A Neon Monster x Pretty In Plastic Desi...
- Curiosity & tyrannoCECILrex "Bloodington" Ed.
- Neon Monster’s Mini Resin PSNAILS debut at Designe...
- Sanrio Small Gift in Los Angeles - Peekaboo Monste...
- Sanrio-Peekaboo Monster-Pretty and Glittery
- Sanrio-Peekaboo Monster-Hello Kitty Casting!
- Nate Frizzell at Le Basse Projects
- ▼ November (12)