NYCC 2011, a set on Flickr.
Oct 13, 2011
Seen: Clutter x Pete Fowler -- 'Toy Prince' Release Party
After Thursday's NYCC preview session, collectors, artists and industry types made the quick trip over to Concrete for the afterparty featuring the debut release of Pete Fowler's 'Toy Prince' from new label Cherry Vinyl, based on his DTA trophy design. The largeish figure (8" or so) is the result of as Julie B. colorfully described it, an 'orgy' featuring her cast resin figure and Lulubell's Grody Shogun's vinyl crown, cast in Japan. Each of the figures offered at the party features a unique hand-painted design. Stay tuned for more NYCC 2011 coverage.
Blogged while on the X1 to Staten Island ;)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (45)
- NYCC 2011 - more photo's!!!
- Cherry Vinyl at NYCC 2011
- Vinyl pulse coverage of 'Toy Prince' Release Party...
- Skinner x Toy Prince on Vinyl Pulse
- Straight from the Pretty In Plastic workshop...
- NYCC News - SPECIAL EDITION GRENADE BUNNY RELEASE
- NYCC Schedule!
- The Toy Prince x Cherry Vinyl x Pretty In Plastic ...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2010 (41)